- I hate how every book ended except in Mockingjay.
- The movie didn’t do any justice to the cave scene!
- One more time? For the audience? *cue tearsss* :(((((
- As much as I hate Catching Fire’s ending, it’s still my favorite of the three. No, your arguments are invalid.
- It was hard for me to finish the 3rd book because it was so full of war, making me so emotional.
- My heart broke when Peeta cried to Katniss before entering the Quarter Quell </3
- Major goosebumps when all 24 victors held hands.
- Peeta manages to say the sweetest of sweetest of words. It drives me crazy. Actually, it drives anyone crazy!
- Finnick Odair, you lovely piece of work~
- I feel so much love for the Prep team! Aaaah, Octavia, Flavius and Venia.
- I hate Katniss’ self-centered attitude but other times, I can’t seem to explain how she becomes selfless for her loved ones.
- She really doesn’t have any idea on the effects she can have.
- Always. Real. These two words will never have the same effect on me after finishing the trilogy.
- Now that I’m done reading all three books, I don’t know what to do with my life anymore.
My friends surprised me with a pseudo cake and asked me to say a wish before blowing a candle. “But I don’t have anything left to wish for”, I said. Well, maybe, I still have a long list of material things that I want to own but right now, I’m satisfied and content with just having enough.
chance, n.: If I give you one, am I taking one?
I was with my batchmates enjoying the isolated feeling in Corregidor island. Four years ago, I had no idea that I will be interested in Photography, yet still take a degree totally unrelated to it. Four years later, however, I’m still that immature kid trying to make sense of things. A lot of things matter to me now compared to back when I was that giddy girl whose life revolved around a man she barely knew. I’m a little wiser now; thank God.